Bringing new multi-function devices and office printers into your organisation is a big decision. Should you purchase, rent, or acquire your copiers as part of a managed print services agreement? Matching your requirements with budgetary realities along with an informative visit with your equipment provider is a good place to start. In the meantime, your options may include:
The majority of organisations choose pay-per-click agreements, which cover devices, consumables, equipment maintenance, parts, and service team labour costs. With one monthly invoice, there's no separate cost for device rental. For many businesses, the flexibility this contract offers, and the clear visibility into their document printing requirements is an invaluable benefit.
Renting your copiers is an agreeable option for many organisations, and those with limited budget find it especially helpful. With terms ranging in length from 6 to 60 months, there's a solution to fit your requirements. The benefits of renting include:
- Avoidance of tying up working capital to purchase new copiers
- Spreading costs over an extended period for budget and cash flow predictability
- Eliminating the need to procure funds for future equipment purchases.
There are some advantages to purchasing your copiers outright, including:
- Potential business tax deductions. Contact one of Inland Technology's Business Development Specialists to learn more about this benefit.
- You own the copiers and can make the decisions about maintenance, repairs, upgrades, reselling, and more.
Increasingly, clients are considering a pay-per-seat agreement, whereby your copiers are included as part of a managed print services partnership. Just as a pay-per-click agreement covers the capital expenses involved in not only your copiers and printers, but also toner, maintenance, replacement parts, and labour, so too does a pay-per-seat agreement.
Pay-per-seat keeps your print costs manageable, reflecting your staff numbers. As your staff fluctuates, your pay-per-seat agreement can be adjusted to reflect those changes.
To find out more about our flexible financing options, contact us today! At Inland Technology, we make it right!