Has your organisation discovered the advantages to replacing paper-based processes with streamlined electronic Document Management? Perhaps your company took the cautious "wait-and-see" approach to this relative newcomer, but now that the results are in, you're ready for a second look.
Your timing couldn't be better. Today's Document Management solutions are better than ever, and can help your organisation digitise its documents and workflows to revolutionise your paper-based office. Here's how:
Document Management for Small to Medium Sized Businesses
Your cautious approach has paid off. We now have measurable proof that electronic Document Management is superior to paper-based processes if you want to:
- Save time and money
- Boost productivity and efficiency
- Secure sensitive information
- Gain better regulatory compliance
Four Key Advantages
Here are four ways that an electronic Document Managemensystem can improve the way you get work done.
- Stop wasting time. It's no secret that searching for one paper document in a stack a foot high can be a frustrating and time-consuming enterprise. And if time is still money, it's an expensive endeavour as well. Turn those hours into seconds by retrieving the documents you need with just a few clicks.
- Reduce expenses. Paper-heavy work flows aren't cheap. From the cost of paper and toner cartridges to paper-based storage solutions, it's relatively easy to see that digitised files are less expensive in every way.
- Improve customer service. It's well known that today's clients aren't accustomed to long waits, and they have little patience for businesses who can’t instantly locate their important files. Impress your customers with superior turn-around times and fast answers to their inquiries.
- Improve document security. Paper-based filing systems are impossible to secure. Digitised files are backed-up, secure, and there for you in the event of data loss due to a natural disaster.
To find out more ways Document Management can improve the way your business operates, contact us at Inland Technology today!