Are your outdated printers and other imaging devices affecting productivity and tying up valuable working capital? Do you know for certain how much your old devices cost to maintain?
Read on to discover how your outdated office equipment may be costing your company more than just cash.
Downtime—The Real Costs
It's safe to assume that no one in your organisation is a fan of printer downtime. Aside from the obvious problem of employee frustration, do you know how much device downtime really costs your business?
- On average, businesses report losing an entire week's productivity due to device or other IT downtime. Only you can know how much this truly costs your business in terms of monetary losses.
- Business disruption may be difficult to calculate, but the effects can be staggering: disgruntled customers, lost contracts, missed deadlines.
- One sure way to boost staff satisfaction is to provide quality infrastructure and an efficient work environment. Today's tech-savvy employees expect their devices to help them do a better job. Don't lose them to the competition when a simple fix like updating your printers can solve the problem.
Ongoing maintenance costs, software support, and emergency break-fix scenarios can quickly drain limited resources. When out-dated devices start breaking down on a regular basis, replacing them is a much better solution. Rapidly changing technology may make replacement a more economical choice than trying to maintain your aging printers.
Work flow Bottlenecks
Slow performance and out-of-date software can create productivity bottlenecks that are difficult to quantify. A visit with your imaging technology partner may be a real eye-opener. You'll discover new ways to:
- Create streamlined digital work flows to ramp up productivity and automate repetitive daily tasks.
- Leverage the robust security features on state-of-the-art printers to help your organisation keep private data away from unauthorised users.
- Eliminate under performing devices and replace them with efficient, centralised multifunction printers to reduce costs and improve productivity.