Is paper holding your company hostage? If your staff wade through years of backlogged paper files every time they need to access a document, that's exactly what's happening.
Document Management can rescue your company from the constraints of unwieldy paper-based systems and propel your processes into the 21st-century. Here's how Document Management can solve a host of paper caused problems for your business.
The Benefits of Document Management
If you're ready to uncover the solution to outdated and cumbersome processes, missing documents, and the high costs associated with paper-based filing systems, read on.
1. Capture and Digitise — Document Management utilises state-of-the-art scanning solutions that convert paper documents into the desired digital format.
2. Searchable Functionality — Document Management makes finding your documents a simple process. With Optical Character Recognition and Intelligent Indexing, finding your documents will be a simple matter of initiating a keyword search. Instead of searching for hours through paper filing systems, your documents will be just a click or two away.
3. Improved Workflows — Document Management allows your organisation to streamline workflows and automate daily processes. After a document is saved, users can send it directly where it needs to go—to individuals, existing platforms, back-end systems, and more.
4. Version Control and Audit Trails — Compliance regulations may require that your organisation maintain copies of documents from the moment of creation. Version control maintains the integrity of the original document while also saving any changes made throughout its lifetime. Audit trails go one step further, keeping detailed records of access by showing who viewed a document, what changes were made, and when everything occurred.
5. Document Retention — Document Management software can remove the headaches caused by manual document retention. By adding preset time periods for disposal, retention is automatic. There's no guesswork involved, and you'll never accidentally dispose of a document prematurely.
Don't allow paper processes to hold your company back! Get in touch with a representative at Inland Technology today!