One of the benefits of state-of-the-art multifunction printer technology is secure mobile printing. With the number of mobile and work-from-home employees increasing each year, the demand for a mobile printing solution that eliminates frustrating workarounds is growing.
The MFP Mobile Printing Advantage
The all-in-one capabilities on your laser MFP go beyond print, copy, scan, and fax. Check out these secure mobile printing advantages found on high-quality multifunction devices.
- Mobile Data Security — Data loss during mobile printing is a concern, which is why the industry has developed protocols to keep your company's proprietary information safe. ID cards, passwords, and two-step authentications are among the available solutions to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
- Guest Printing — Visiting clients and business partners appreciate a secure mobile printing solution via your MFP. Enabling guest printing on your devices is a win for your organisaiton; you'll speed up contract approval processes and business deals while also making your guests feel appreciated.
- Mobile Printing Options — On-the-go printing solutions abound on today's MFP, with capabilities to work with almost any device. Favourites include Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service.
- Reduce Your Costs — Mobile employees may prefer to travel with smartphones and tablets rather than cumbersome laptop computers. If you have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy in place, you may be able to reduce costs by cutting back on your fleet of laptop computers.
- Mobile Agility — Read only isn't enough for your mobile workforce. Your remote employees require access that allows them to create, edit, share and store your documents. Look for an MFP with workflow solutions to keep your company's projects moving forward.